Hey everybody! Brent from Humanity Health CBD in Avon, Indiana, and today we're making homemade Delta 8 THC edibles using the 3Chi Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe, which is available for purchase in our store. You can add Delta 8 THC distillate to almost any baking recipe and make your own homemade Delta 8 THC brownies, cookies, fudge, or even Delta 8 THC gummy bears if you happen to have a silicone gummy bear mold.
Working with a 3Chi Delta 8 THC distillate syringe isn't as intimidating as it looks, we recommend heating the syringe in a hot water bath for around ten minutes, and dispense the desired amount of D8 into your recipe. A word of advice, DO NOT FORCE THE PLUNGER, if the D8 doesn't dispense easily from the syringe, return it to the hot water bath for a few minutes and try again.
Click here to purchase the 3Chi Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe featured in this recipe.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, salt, evaporated milk, and butter
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, using a candy thermometer bring the temperature up to 235°
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and peanut butter, and stir until the mixture thickens
- Pour mixture into a greased 8x8 round or square pan, refrigerate overnight
- Cut & serve!