2018 Farm Bill
The 2018 Farm Bill (or Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018) is a 1000+ page document that is often referenced in the world of hemp-derived cannabinoids . The 2018 Farm Bill is important to a store like Humanity Health CBD for two reasons:
- The 2018 Farm Bill defines “hemp” as a cannabis plant that contains 0.3% or less △9THC  on a dry weight basis.
- The 2018 Farm Bill removes hemp-derived products  from the Controlled Substances Act  making hemp an ordinary agricultural commodity.
Every cannabis product available for purchase at Humanity Health CBD is sourced from federally legal hemp that contains less than the mandated 0.3% Delta 9 THC level, and thus are protected by the 2018 Farm Bill and therefore federally legal. Our vendors provide us with third-party lab reports  that detail the chemical analysis of each product that proves you’re purchasing a pure, premium cannabis product free of any potentially harmful compound.
↪ Click here to download the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 in its entirety.
- Cannabinoids are the compounds found in cannabis plants. The most notable cannabinoids are CBD, △9THC, and △8THC. At least 113 distinct cannabinoids have been isolated from cannabis.
- △9THC or Delta-9 is a chemical compound found in all cannabis plants, we refer to those compounds as cannabinoids. △9THC has long been recognized as the main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis plants.
- A hemp-derived product is any product produced from federally legal hemp plants containing less than < 0.3% 0.3% △9THC. This includes paper, clothing, food and dietary supplements such as CBD tincture oils.
- The Controlled Substances Act is the statute establishing federal U.S. drug policy under which the manufacture, importation, possession, use, and distribution of certain substances is regulated.
- These reports are known as the Certificate of Analysis or COA. You can find a product’s COA by scanning the QR code on its packaging, or visiting the vendor’s website.